Training and Events Diary Click Here
South Yorkshire Scouts provides an extensive training programme for all its leaders.
We have moved to an online booking system (via Eventbright) to help make the process more efficient. Please book yourself on to the relevant courses using the links to the right.
If the dates are not suitable or you require any other training please contact the Training Manager, so that we can look at putting on the right courses at the right time to meet requirements.
The current South Yorkshire Diary for 2021 is available here and shows the training events.
Click on the link to view dates and venues (opens in a new ‘tab’) – bookings are made via Eventbright.
- Getting Started
- All Appointments
- People Modules
- Programme Modules
- Individual Modules (Evenings)
- Module 10A & 10B – First Response
Manager and Supporter Modules
- Independent Learning – Online
- Skills Courses – Coming Soon
Non-Woodbadge (Local Courses)
Woodbadge Non-Course Based Learning
- Essential Information (1)
- Essential Information for Executives (1e)
- Tools for the Job – Section Leaders (3)
- Tools for the Job – Managers and Supporters (4)
- Delivering a Quality Programme (12a)
- Fundamentals of Scouting (5)
- Scouting for All (7)
- Administration (11)
- Changes in Scouting (6)
- Running Safe Activities (17)